About Registrar Office
Yiheyis Bogale (PhD)
Background Registrar Office
The Office of the University Registrar is responsible for all operational matters pertaining to admission, registration, keeping academic records, academic status determination, credits evaluations, add/drop cases, certification of graduates, awarding of degrees, degree verification, Organizing graduation ceremony, preparing academic calendar of the University and so on.
Building the Basis for Development
Registrar Directorate Staff
The University shall normally operate on two semester basis, sixteen weeks each, between September and end of June. The College of Health and Medical sciences and others such as the College of Veterinary Medicine, may employ a system of annual rather than semester course offering. The Directorate of Continuing and Distance Education office may have a term system.
- Academic Calendar
- Important Academic events for 2nd and 3rd year_2
- Re-Admission Request Form
- Student Termination Clearance and Withdrawal Forms for Regular Postgraduate Students
- Student Termination Clearance and Withdrawal Forms for Regular Undergraduate and Graduate students
- Application Form for PhD and Masters Programs
- Postgraduate Education and Training Intake Capacity