The College of Natural and Computational Sciences has the following facilities that assist in smoothly executing the learning - teaching activities of the programs in the College.
- Class Rooms: 6 postgraduate and 12 undergraduate classrooms with whiteboards, motorized white screen, LCD projectors and computers. Three of the postgraduate classrooms are also equipped with interactive smart boards.
- Mini-Library that serves postgraduate students and staff members of the College.
- Registrar Office staffed with required personnel and equipped with office facilities for keeping and processing students’ academic records.
- Computer Labs: there are four computer labs for computational and programming related courses as well as introductory courses on computer science.
- Laboratories: there are 22 laboratories under the College where students gain a practical exposure and hands on experimental experience in basic sciences. Below is list of the laboratories.
School of Biological Sciences and Biotechnology
Botanical Science Lab
Zoological Science Lab
Genetics and Molecular Biology Lab
General Biology Lab I
General Biology Lab II
Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
Postgraduate Chemistry Research Lab
Analytical Chemistry Lab
Inorganic Chemistry Lab
Physical Chemistry Lab
Instrumental Analytics Lab
Chemistry Staff Research Lab
Chemistry Lab 2
(Room N0. 207) B-405
Physics Lab I
Physics Undergraduate Lab I
Physics Undergraduate Lab II
Computational & Nano-Physics Lab
Physics Graduate Student Lab I (PhL05)
Physics Graduate Student Lab II (PhL06)